Aug 23, 2016

Bat-Update, Twisted Adventures

Holy shit!  I just read the Snyder/ Capullo run on Batman from 'Death of the Family' through 'Zero Year' and it was so good. I really loved 'Zero Year'.  I love the Riddler and understand that writing stories with him is tough.  He's a smart dude, so the writer has to be reeeally smart, but Snyder pulls it off. PLUS, Batman on a dirt bike. Awesome.

Well, some of my more tardy contributors got their strips in at the wire for next months issue of the Currents. Yay for them! Hit those deadlines!

Here's my strip I did JUST IN CASE THEY SCREWED ME AGAIN!

I've been smoke-free for 10 days now and the great lung excavation is kicking into high gear. Enjoy!


PS I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/davidbeyerjr

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Ed Piskor

 Ed Piskor took his own life Monday and it makes me very sad. It’s also makes me angry. So angry. I never met Ed. We had some brief interact...