Aug 29, 2012
The Joker— Digital Painting, Progression
I picked at this one in between a few other things over the last three weeks or so. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out...for now.
For the last stage, I really wanted to sharpen his nose back up, and get rid of that super vampiric tooth. I also boosted the contrast, stuck in the tongue and separated the hairs in his eyebrows and on his head a bit more.
The Clown Prince of Crime, baby.
Some early colors I did from Italiano, by Mike Bloom. Check out Mikes Kickstarter here: kickstarter.com/projects/1916419692/italiano-...
This year, Court and I collaborated on our Christmas card. She did a really rough sketch that I scribbled over, then she finished it of. H...
While my lovely girlfriend and I make breakfast in the morning, we like to have something to watch going in the background. I turned on som...